Thursday, November 17, 2022

VR Interactive Character (Proxy Pass)

This week for the Common Art VR Project, I added our Gingerbread Man skeleton and mesh to our project and change a few parameters inside of his material.
I created an Animation Blueprint for the Gingerbread Man where I arranged and added all necessary variables to our state machine: Idle, Reacting, Angry Jumping, and Ducking animations. I also created a Character Blueprint for him so that our Animation Blueprint connects to the Pawn.
Regrettably, the functionality for the Character Blueprint still needs work.
I slightly edited the physics asset to better fit the Gingerbread Man's mesh. I also placed our new Gingerbread Man Character Blueprint into our 'ShrekSwamp' scene.
I switched the grab and fist animations inside of our Shrek Left and Right Animation Blueprints state machine for a more accurate look when grabbing the waffle prop.
Before pushing all of my changes to Perforce, I rebuilt lighting and our reflection sphere capture.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Sprint Delivery

 For this sprint I did a final lighting pass, added a windy VFX and simple grass wind to the trees. I also created a panning/rotating staine...